Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Car choices

Started by JamesH11 [1944151] on in Racing.

3 replies · 158 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
JamesH11 [1944151]

Hi,

I'm currently in B class with a driving skill around 4.7 and am driving a Cosworth. I've got it to the point where I consistently finish 4-5 minutes ahead of the field on the mudpit, and have not finished outside a podium finish for a fair streak of races now.

I've read that the Cosworth is competitive on dirt tracks in A class, but I want to know which other car to get for A class that I will use on the majority of tracks (I'll switch to the Cosworth on the dirt tracks).

Thanks in advance,

JamesH11
Kiber [1906187]

Yes - the NSX, set up for tarmac, will be a great compliment to the Cosworth. Early on in A class, you'll want to use for the Cosworth for any track with dirt, and the NSX for all others. After a while, you'll need to move on from the Cosworth for anything but Mudpit - but for a while, at least, those 2 will be enough.