I was trading 5 morphine with somebody, then the trade cancelled, and I never got my morphine back. Any ideas on what's wrong, any help?
Inventory Bug
Started by Girthymanblade [2104708] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I was trading 5 morphine with somebody, then the trade cancelled, and I never got my morphine back. Any ideas on what's wrong, any help?
So the trade was canceled and you never got the items back?
Are you sure the trade was completely canceled and wasn't just sitting pending?
Did you double check you didn't just miscount your morphine inventory?
I can pass it up to check if you could just double check for me first
Ok never mind it was a misunderstanding, but if any of you have the same issue fell free to say so!
Closing if no issues