Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nerve Bar Issue

Started by p_D [2019071] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
p_D [2019071]

Hello Everyone , I have currently 20 natural nerve bar but my friend 30 natural nerve

https://prnt.sc/i9kp1n this our crimal offences like how this works ? I am stuck 20 nn bar for months , I checked nerve guide doing 7 nerve crimes and often 5 nerve bussinesman , still 20 ??
RatedR [72498]

you have also been jailed 43 times, which would mean you lost crime exp. if your friend has less jailings then you, that would be one explanation. he also could have crime skill boosts through either faction or personal perks.



basically there are many different scenario's as why you and him have different NNB's.
AmazingSuperman [2045217]

So I've been stuck on 20 NNB for like 9 months now. I'm up to 5170+ Theft crimes now (following Nash's guide). Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong (or if it's really a bug)

It's starting to seem ridiculous..