Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Dump

Started by DevDaNerd [2103016] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 116 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

I've not heard of it happening that way before... It should just be one item per search as far as I know unless there was a change I've missed...



Got a screenshot?
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Does seem curious indeed, I know you used to not always find something, but that was 10 years ago, don't think It's possible to find 2.
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

There is only one box for items to appear in, not sure how you would get two, did you forget that you had one in your inventory?
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

Are you sure this is a search the dump thing, and not a city finds thing? In city finds, it's common to have more than one item on your map.

Also, I'd suggest not using your energy to search the dump. energy is important, and you should use it to train your combat stats in the gym, or to attack leveling targets to help you reach level 15. If you need money bad enough, sell losses. (Some people will pay you to attack them and lose, usually around $250,000 to $300,000 per loss.)

In theory, you can find expensive items in the dump, but in practice, almost all are going to be inexpensive items.

There is a merit point for searching the dump 1,000 times., and eventually you may want to do some dump searches to get that, but I'd save that for later. Certainly until you are level 15, that merit isn't worth working on.