i want to give some money away so should i give some to you???
should i
Started by john_thompson [2087583] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- SporkMonkey [2065017]
· 5 likes ·
Your net worth is $1,800,422. You probably need to keep what you have.
i want to give some money away so should i give some to you???
Yes.
yeah. that would be dope
yes that would be nice
Your net worth is $1,800,422. You probably need to keep what you have.
I will take any that you find to cumbersome to carry yourself.
you might wanna save it for yourself 1.8 mil is still starter cash.
nah Im good
You need to spend money to make money, so don't give it away just yet, build up a better income and then later if you decide to be charitable, host something in Fun & Games :)
Yes please. Any towards that nw merit
I'm with him ^
Say no to money? Are you joking? I will take it!
(There are people in Torn that are not golddiggers like me, don't let me give you the wrong impression about the Torn community)
Money is always helpful... especially to someone new to a game.
I value it more than you and know what to do with it.
Give it to me.
nah you networth is under 2m you need it
No, you should not. I don't want your dirty money.