Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[userscript] Chat Blocker + Highlighter

Started by Mafia [610357] on in Graveyard.

26 replies · 921 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
49 / 100
Story score
70 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

oraN [1778676]

Stop trying to copy other scripters. your scripts shit by the way.

- No One Ever.

edit 13/3/18: THIS IS A ****ING JOKE. how can someone be 2dumb2understand. 

Edit 2: Because you guys are idiots, OMFG **** MEH RIGHT..... THIS IS A ****ING ****ING JOKE.
Mafia [610357]

Any reference link ? I try to copy other scripters? I think you are not even looking at demo how my script work and simply say I just copy other scripters.



Funny.. :)

Thanks for your first review comment.. :)




oraN [1778676]

the last line.... there's your answer. I saw how the script works when Nash released his script I had the idea for it I just didn't make it.
Mafia [610357]

last line? are you talking about forum blocker ? or chat blocker ?

u know how to script :)

well there are already chat mute / highlighter..

so I attached my video, how my script work...

It is also can improved to have forum blocker (if needed)..

What about last line if its already made and recorded? you think Im gonna to copy script from them ?
Skitterboxxed [2084970]

Do you just randomly click on people's threads to spew your garbage. You couldn't pay me to believe something you say. Good job on the script. R+.