over inflated stats remember them. The older players stats are inflated due to the gym being unrealistic. So if your going to be unrealistic with everyone knowing everything you do from going to the toilet to picking their nose, then over inflate everyone elses stats
Compensation
Started by Dark_Vision [357861] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- poptop [1355657]
· 11 likes ·
When a low ID player comes to the forums suggesting that older players have overinflated stats, it seems he is proposing an act of purest altruism. I am agog to hear how much he thinks Ched should shave off his … - Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 2 likes ·
Just join TDT already, I'm sure your shit thread initiation is over by now.
over inflated stats remember them. The older players stats are inflated due to the gym being unrealistic. So if your going to be unrealistic with everyone knowing everything you do from going to the toilet to picking their nose, then over inflate everyone elses stats
Preach
A little more information please op.
Hmm...... No thoughts?
When a low ID player comes to the forums suggesting that older players have overinflated stats, it seems he is proposing an act of purest altruism.
I am agog to hear how much he thinks Ched should shave off his stats . . .
Just restart the whole game
Give everyone a chance of being bodybagger
I bet at some point Bodybagger was hoping to be "as big as King_Ace"
Everyone DOES have a chance.
I'm just in awe someone actually used the word " agog" in a sentence, ahem, I mean um, I'm agog by it Poptop o.O
On the one hand, it would be nice to have everyone be able to compete from an equal training system, seeing how much things have changed and abused over the years.
On the other hand, the long term development and growth is a major part of the appeal, and taking a player's long term gains away in a restart would be atrocious.
Someday the current giants will sleep and a new generation will reign. With enough time and dedication anyone can be on top. The top 100 stat now will blur to top 300 in a few decades.
Nvm
Did someone say Aragog?
Attercoop attercoop.
Just join TDT already, I'm sure your shit thread initiation is over by now.
Man, and I thought I was high on my medication...
When this gets settled just shoot me a message to get me in line for the nerf of stats.
Until then I'm just gonna train while the years go by like everyone else in this game... :3
All of us older players did not have any special gyms or any extra bars to gain. We used the shittiest gym Torn City had to offer our whole career. Now the past few years all of you newer players have been training with higher multipliers, follow trainign guides, and can easily make much more income. You are welcome.
You have to use the gym to train stats and unless you blow a mountain of play money on it then it takes years of patiently grinding away in the gym to raise your stats high enough to get decent stat gains.
Moaning about having no stats is pointless. You have to train in the gym patiently for a very long time and you should train all 4 stats.
'my stats are too small so its pointless training them'
That is the thought process of a field mouse.
I gain over 70000 in the gym for 25 energy. It took years of patient clicking to get there.
If you arent patient enough to do what is needed to succeed in this game you will always be weak. Always be a field mouse.
why care about stat? tons of way to play the game anyway
money is where its at dawg... the green stuff is what makes torn spins!
Forum skills are all you really need to succeed here.
Battle stats are for defending your point of view.