You really should have seen this coming tbh. If there's no one online you can trust, then just don't indirectly buy-mug. This is the internet, and a game to top it off. Many people don't give a crap about reputation.
1,500 bounties cos i "didn't admit i was wrong".....
Is a buy-mugger and complains that HE got "scammed"
.
He likes to call others immature...... and targets twelve year olds..... But at least he performs......hahahahaha . Jesus... is this dude for real?!?!?
Okay bro got your message, thank you, i would honestly block you from the forums if I could but since I can't I'm nicely asking you to leave. You are very irritating, is as nicely as I can put it. Then you make whine threads as to why you get bountied..? I mean comeon, that Rick and Morty show you watch has killed half your brain cells :/
it relevant coz you bountying people for being friends with someone and some people might find it strange you asking people their age. if someone is 12 and you are 19 and the 12 yr olds parents see that you could be in serious trouble,