I'll be honest in that the faction doesn't have anything to offer right now other than weekly payout and a 3% crime exp increase ,but as soon as we get to established I will see to it that you are all equal partners. Drop an application or mail faction leader GoreObsessed for details.
Hellforged Spawn - Recruiting level 1-5
Started by Munster19 [2105616] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 7 / 100
- Story score
- 13 / 100
- Engagement score
- 19 / 100
I'll be honest in that the faction doesn't have anything to offer right now other than weekly payout and a 3% crime exp increase ,but as soon as we get to established I will see to it that you are all equal partners. Drop an application or mail faction leader GoreObsessed for details.