Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

That one game...

Started by Doc- [2084285] on in Gaming.

53 replies · 396 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 54 / 54 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
54
Discussion span
→
Authority score
11 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Doc- [2084285]

We all have that one game that we made lots of memories with when we were younger. And when you go to play it now you're just overwhelmed with joyful thoughts of the past, wishing you could be back to those times.

What's a game that brings on that feeling for you?
Aldous_Snow [1491264]

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on the super nintendo ;) That game is pure nostalgia for me, also Mario Kart on the SNES



EDIT: In my teens, Final Fantasy XI on PC, the first real MMO I played.... Countless times where I saw the sun come up while gaming.
Aldous_Snow [1491264]

I'm actually playing Breath of the Wild on switch at the moment. I haven't played all of them but I'd definitely try out Ocarina of Time sometimes if you get a chance. I think I've played the NES ones (never finished), a link to the past, ocarina of time, a link between worlds, the wind waker and breath of the wild. Currently still have Twilight Princess HD in a pack, gonna start that after finishing Breath of the Wild, and I should play Majoras Mask sometimes too :)
Totemo [2096027]

Kingdom Hearts 2. Going through Twilight town with Roxas is nothing but memory lane. Beat it 6 times on the ps2 and i have the hd remix now and it feels pretty good. Haha. (but i dont feel like fighting through all the worlds for the 7th time XD)
Gr33nMach1n301 [2097276]

For me it's either Kingdom Hearts or legend of Zelda due to there beuty of level designe and concept it brings back memories. Actually fighting final boss in Kingdom Hearts 2
MadHatter [486416]

I've got a ton. Couldn't settle on just one.

Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye 64, Starfox 64, Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow, Garry's Mod

Pretty much anything from the N64, tbh. Brings back so many memories of things lost to time.
A_Mean_Person [1631303]

Fun with others my best memories are from the World League Soccer's 96, 97 and 98 on Sega Saturn and later Mario Kart 64.

As for solo game, the game i have the best memories, and still one of my favorites, Black & White. Shame a studio like Lion Head died. But it seems that something with the same concept should be released next year, so here's me hopping for the best.