Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DA s failure

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in Faction Discussion.

85 replies · 2.38k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 86 / 86 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DUDE [1028023]

It's not false

Tiller is on last warning because of his corrupted habits, which by default makes JFK corrupt

OLD ASS JFK, WITH AN OLD ASS STYLE, LET A NEW FACTION SHINE, SIT YOUR OLD ASS DOWN


Sky [380980] Committee Committee

Tiller not putting up with everyone's drama/sh*t doesn't make him a bad staff member, nor is he responsible for anyone else's actions other than his own. If you don't like him, that's fine. But lily's comment is pathetic/trollish. I don't like when people just make up lies. At least be honest with your criticism.
DUDE [1028023]

I guess being on a last warning for talking about people's real-life appearance and making fun of it

does not make him a bad staff member either

EDIT: Just one of the many corrupted allegations made on JFK.
David [132845]

Wow... so, now it's an offence to laugh and say you look like a troll, even if you're actually a troll? [:sick:]
DUDE [1028023]

Good luck everyone

It's all fun and games for now

Rest assured we wish you the best of luck and will celebrate the success and be happy for u
Sky [380980] Committee Committee

Facts don't care about your feelings. Similar to you losing your faction. Interesting how that works

I also find it interesting to push accusations without proof when you consider how people do the same thing to your husband and others in his faction. And I'm not accusing anyone here. I think its unfair towards them... I'd think you'd be a little more reserved in finger pointing.

Corruption exists in humans, especially in a game like this where there is no real consequence to abusing/exploiting to get ahead. JFK from my perspective is not corrupted so I take offense to your statements.

If you are going to tell me I'm wrong, prove it.
Has [1164812]

How much he paid you to say all this? :o



As for chain breaking, It's definitely because of that Aussie NZSAS...
Butterfree [140788]

25,75,100k length chains are pretty ridiculous for the small reward you get and with a lack of competitive warring. Factions that are able to farm /spam attacks the fastest in mostly pointless farm wars are probably going to be some of the best targets when we get comp warring. Most of us have failed some major chains anyways, the people talking shit are just the usual multi mice.
DUDE [1028023]

Pfft means nothing coming from you who insists tiller is not corrupt despite me laying down the facts