Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Territory War Issues

Started by Wadecon [2057501] on in General Discussion.

2 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Wadecon [2057501]

I'm not sure if I've put this in the right spot but since the past update I can no longer see the territory war in the my faction page nor can I or any of my faction jopin the war the defend our territory. Has anyone else had this issue?