Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buggy Casino

Started by 2096747 [2096747] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

2096747 [2096747]

Earlier tonight I was high rolling as I bet a whopping one hundred million dollars in Blackjack. I play mobile, and I had a very good hand. However, I left to use the bathroom and my broken charger didn't work too good because when I came back my phone was dead. I recharged it, powered it on, and went back to the Blackjack table, and that is when my hand was switched to a king and a five. I will test this again and see if the problem occurs again, and I will reply to the assigned staff member with results. Thank you for your time, this means a lot.
2096747 [2096747]

Also, the casino thinks I am only 200K in the red when I have lost over a hundred million. I also recreated the bug, and I was given a different hand again.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I can see 3 games with 100mil bet in your logs, and non of them had K, 5. Perhaps I missed something, can you please describe again, what actually happens and how you was able to replicate? There is no time out timers or anything like that in BJ, if you started the game, cards can't be changed till it will be finished (and all your 100mil games where finished, in first one you used 'surrender' option, in second one you hit for 23, and in the last one you lost to five cards charlie).
2096747 [2096747]

I'm not sure anymore. When I reopened the game on mobile it was really buggy (which may be due to my older phone model), and then I lost three hundred million. When I was playing, the hands I had were different from the first natural that I had, and it was switched. I surrendered, tried to play again, in which the same glitch happened, and I got 23 exact. In the third game I thought maybe it was holding money out on me or something and I thus lost again to a five pair, in which was a fair turn. All in all, I guess I only lost 200M unfair, the last 100M was me experimenting, and I should have used a smaller amount.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I don't see anything wrong in logs. All results are defined at backend part, your client perhaps can mess the layout somehow, but I don't really think so. If anything like this will happen next time, please check the gameID from 'last games' section, and we will check the logs again (adn will compare your initial cards with what you actually saw). But so far I afraid we can't do anything here.