Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rise Above Hate

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.

123 replies · 943 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 124 / 124 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Robbo [1826175]

You're the one that posted an ego massaging statement.

This isn't a topic of discussion, this is you sucking your own dick.
DUDE [1028023]

I didn't. Can you ****ing read the post for once before making a stupid statement?

This is me emotionally connecting with the torn audience for the first time in my life.

Get your head out of your arse
Wollongong [12833]

Actually...

that is an opinion.

A man of science should know the difference between fact and opinion/

I may agree with your opinion...but that still doesn't make it a fact...
Robbo [1826175]

You're not emotionally connecting with anyone on torn on the basis that you're the only person here plugged into a flip flop.

You'd have a better chance of emotionally connecting to a lamp post.

Great job being a social reject though.
manic [1554958]

Mmmm... Semantics.

A lack of knowing something doesn't make something else a fact or a truth - Which is what religion is based on.

I could expand further what I mean and argue - But a) not the place b) not relevant to this 'epic' thread.


DUDE [1028023]

This is the last time I am going to say this shit to you

I AM NOT DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION - I get enough as it is

This thread is not about attention i am have been receiving. It's about hate. Its about bullying. It's about harassment. It's about my feelings.

Its about what i have to go through every day in torn.


Hildegarde [2050558]

Maybe having a faction logo that is not a wheelchair can help with that.

Just trying to help since you'r in desperate need of it, on so many fronts.
DUDE [1028023]



You don''t have to keep going on and on and on and on about it

Yes, we know you hate disabled people and you like making fun of them. You have done that before.
Hildegarde [2050558]

You shouldn't be that hard on yourself man.

There's people who can help you, just open up, don't worry.

Let it all out, cmon.
Sarah01 [1074856]

You create your own problems Douchie. The constant squeaking away by the whole troll gang is high, but then play the victim when it all comes back to them.