Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Territory war

Started by -John- [1691350] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 106 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

-John- [1691350]

So dont think is meant to be this way

I was on a wall anytime i hit someone on one of the other walls in our war base it swaps me to that wall
RatedR [72498]

without any visual evidence, i am inclined to think that the system works as intended. they knock you off and take your spot and vice versa, correct?
abcd [18646]

From what I've seen, his faction was in 3 territory wars. So I believe he joined wall "1" attacked someone on wall "2" and then moved to wall "2" in place of the person he defeated. Then attacks someone on wall "3" and is then moved to that wall.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

If the user is currently on ANY territorial wall, I guess they shouldn't be moved to a different wall upon attack. I'll pass this up.