Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happy Merit

Started by Referral [2010008] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Referral [2010008]

Hey all, SlothBaby here. I recently came back after an extended leave of the game, and because of that I acquired some free refills(69 to be exact), and I'm trying to use them all up at the same time. I thought that I might as well go for the Happy Merit(99,999 Happy), and when I'm up there use em all in training.

The fastest way ive seen is paying someone to give you happy and then using E-DVD's and using ecstasy afterwards, I'm willing to pay whatever you deem worthy for all those job points. Recently bought some DP's so no worries there. If you or any of you know someone in an amusement park I'd be happy if you could pass the message along! Anyways, enjoy the rest of the game Torn Community, see you all inside.