I bought some runaways yesterday, to try and work towards merit progress. After they were completed and payed for, I checked how many times foes escaped, and it said 0. Help?[image: imgur.com] Bought one from a faction member a minute ago, it came up, but these ones didn't: https://imgur.com/a/Y8A1e
Runaways not counting?
Started by RIPGAMERGAL2018 [2093753] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
I bought some runaways yesterday, to try and work towards merit progress. After they were completed and payed for, I checked how many times foes escaped, and it said 0. Help?[image: imgur.com] Bought one from a faction member a minute ago, it came up, but these ones didn't: https://imgur.com/a/Y8A1e
there was an issue with the personal stats yesterday. can you try today to see if they update, please?
Still says the 4 that a faction member did today, which updated immediately
so you are only missing runaways from yesterday?
Yes, I have runaways that were done today and updated on stat page when refreshed. The ones from yesterday are missing
i am not sure if they can be credited tho, but i will pass to ched,
Personal stats system was down for everyone.
There's no way to credit all personal stats lost during this time to everyone.
Do I even get refunded for buying the runaways?
It's like we've time travelled into the past!
seems we've survived a torn city restore :o
Merit time ched?