If you are found guilty, you also get a sentence.
Dead Thread... sorry.
Started by MusicCity [2009902] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 593 / 593 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
If you are found guilty, you also get a sentence.
d
yeah, basically, but idk if it's still going on at this point
I am here for the free popcorn!
Why there so little participation D:
Maybe too much precipitation..
Awww...I hope this continues on tho
it is indeed a nice little competition
i owe a shit ton of money
Give me some time to catch up
P.S. what happened is I went on a night out that lasted 6 nights and now I'm dying slowly.
It's all good though.[:tongue:]
EDIT: I also didn't mean to quote this post but i'm not going back to find the right one now because as I mentioned earlier, slowly dying here...
Payouts coming soon.
I wonder how long this will keep up :o
Dying slowly by degrees...goodness me, goodness me, Industrial disease...
Question...
On the payouts page do you think I should remove the first 29 payouts now so that post doesn't get too long?
Keep a rolling list of the last 15 :P
It is interesting to look at the list....
Welcome back!
^ What he said
Thank you MusicCity!
So close to another win :P
You weren't close enough though
Dangnabbit