Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker fckd me up

Started by Lars [2087963] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 126 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Lars [2087963]

played 100m table, 300m in game, lost couple rounds. 290m in hand went all in with few others, table had 2xQ 2x6. I had QJ, purplephoenix had Q with something. I'd call it a stale? split? but no, I was kicked by him right after showoff, lost all. Check logs and fix the poker.
Hcom3 [2003693]

Name: -R3x-s game
ID: 184540
Owner: 1394999
Stakes: $5000000
Players: 4/8
Spectators: 20
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $100000000
Maximum money: $9999999999
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF