I'm trying this out. So far, I'm not a big fan of all the msgs about a blocked thread. For some reason, the msgs about blocked posts don't bother me as much, but when I'm looking at all the threads in a subforum, the msgs about blocked threads are very annoying.
It took me a bit to figure out how to block threads. Looks like you plan to add icons in that column which will help.
I think part of the reason that the msgs about a blocked thread bother me is because they are in bold, designed to draw attention. They also have two lines of text instead of the one that most threads have.
Normally, threads with new posts are in solid black, threads with no new posts are in a lighter gray color. The threads we've marked as "not interested in seeing this" shouldn't be actively trying to draw our attention. Personally, I'd just as soon not see the whole "there is a hidden thread click here to view" thing at all, but if it needs to be there, two bold lines of text just makes it worse.
Thanks for the feedback and suggestions guys. I've removed the second line from the blocked threads message and it is no longer bold. I also added a button to the top of the page next to "Back to " to show/hide blocked threads/posts messages (effect is immediate).