I've completed all missions with George and finally moved on to Anonymous, But I cant start missions with Duke, Just keeps saying introduction Duke on Anonymous page, but there's nothing for me to click on and Duke isn't at the top of page.
Missions - Duke
Started by DanielleJaide [2106761] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 10 / 11 posts (91%) Partial · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
About this thread
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I've completed all missions with George and finally moved on to Anonymous, But I cant start missions with Duke, Just keeps saying introduction Duke on Anonymous page, but there's nothing for me to click on and Duke isn't at the top of page.
You need accept the Anonymous's mission, that will open the Duke.
I can't because there isn't a button to accept, it doesn't show anything.
There is no 'Accept mission' button at the bottom, like at this screenshot - https://gyazo.com/2629ade38fb6f0bcf108fda8c05985be?
Still not there..
Perhaps show aurel1 a screenshot of the page? Let him know which browser you are using, as well?
There are a couple of screenshot sites in the 'How to create a screenshot' thread at the top of Bugs & Issues, if you require help with that.
I'm on safari on my iPhone, and I'll take a look now thank you.
https://imgur.com/yKhAqKT
You'll have to switch to mobile view by tapping the mobile phone icon up top-right (next to the settings cog)
That's done it now thank you, sorry for the inconvenience.