Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I make graphics!

Started by sopy [1386133] on in Graphics.

31 replies · 506 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

sopy [1386133]

Sometimes I make graphics, sometimes you will need my work (expensive graphics).

Feel free to contact me if you want something.

Update: "I'm lazy so dont expect to do them super fast. I make sigs when I have time. :)"

Prices: Free - 50m or more

Here are some examples:

[image: orig00.deviantart.net]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: orig00.deviantart.net]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: profileimages.torn.com]







List is not complete, I will update later. [:disappointed:]






Obito_Uchiha [2098476]

Dont really see a use for them as of now. Ill hit you up if I ever make a faction or want a really cool new profile pic. Just keep making These, they look really cool!
Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee Committee

Once I get home today i will probably message you or mail you with a request if that is possible, a sig for my profile :)