Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Custom Graphics

Started by Spruce_Willis [2026374] on in Graphics.

6 replies · 240 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Spruce_Willis [2026374]

Hello, I am a new-ish Graphic Designer trying to help people in Torn achieve profile greatness. I make custom graphics based on what YOU want. I will respond as soon as I can. Each graphic will take no longer than a week to create. I can make them from scratch, or from a base picture. If you are interested, please feel free to send me a message. I am not setting a price for any of my works, you can pay me what you think the piece is worth. If you think my work is crap, just don't pay me.

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Mellowfellow [1585434]

Friendly trustworthy fellow, put together and inexpensive sig for me very quickly to my specifications, would definitely reach out to him again for further graphic needs!!!!!