Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unable to Attack

Started by Teardrop [275993] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Dondada [2048116]

I fought somebody from a mission. When the fight started it said malformed response and I couldn't perform any actions. I refreshed and the fight was normal but I stalemated. Without being given the option of accepting the stalemate, another fight began automatically. I wasted 25e.
Stewie [1494547]

Simply click 'CONTINUE'.

This only appears if someone else took down the person you are attacking first, or someone takes you down while attacking someone else-- in this case, clicking the continue button will make everything go back to normal.
Teardrop [275993]

Thanks Stewie but it was happening on all attacks and KAXUXO wasn't even on line at the time.

I also was getting the same message on another device.

I am going to restart PC and see what happens