Hi, I am trying to apply for a Fraction but it said that I had already applied to another which I have no recollection of. Any idea how do I check my application? Thanks!
Fraction application issues
Started by Nehemiah [2107644] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Mauk [1494436]
· 6 likes ·
Have you tried a Math tutor?
Hi, I am trying to apply for a Fraction but it said that I had already applied to another which I have no recollection of. Any idea how do I check my application? Thanks!
Go to Preferences > Management
Have you tried a Math tutor?
Thanks Stewie!