Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crime Items list

Started by Rhealistic [2088708] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Gas can for arsons

clothes hanger for gta

virus of type x for virus crimes

Those are the three most important ones to have, bar crime enhancers.
Rhealistic [2088708]

I have the enhancers already.

I just tried doing some random crimes for the heck of it, and notice I couldn't do some as I was missing items for them.