I am in racing class D and all I do is lose. So how do I upgrade my car if all I do is lose and not earn the points?
How To Win
Started by viptaxi2540 [2108287] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I am in racing class D and all I do is lose. So how do I upgrade my car if all I do is lose and not earn the points?
It takes time and patience. As you race you will gain driver skill. More driver skill contributes to your chances of winning. Additionally you may consider enrolling a different class D car to see if it performs better.
Read Baldr's racing guide on how to use points when you do get them