While playing Torn, which do you prefer?
Pie Versus Cake
Started by Penicillin [1517799] Committee on in Food & Cooking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 66
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 40 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- themainman [1629262]
· 9 likes ·
Still a more interesting thread than anything U have ever made - Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 8 likes ·
[image: food.fnr.sndimg.com] Pecan Pie - Champion [1927067]
· 7 likes ·
Eatin ass like a snack
While playing Torn, which do you prefer?
Eatin ass like a snack
That's why you're the champ. One and only, King of the Forums.
When this thread comes out with positive rating
It's gonna show everything wrong with the forums which is
Thr majority of the posters, the cry babies like sporkmoneky
Still a more interesting thread than anything U have ever made
Act your age
Not shoe size
inB4 pinkie pie says something about cake.
I voted for cake because who likes fruit?
LOL I was wondering when she'd show up.
All i eat is cream pies
My shoe size is 34 tho
Wasn't telling you to act your age tho
derailing again?
definitely pie
any kind even mincemeat
with or without icecream
Pie - if I wanted bread I would just eat bread....that's really all cake is anyways
2 things:
as a non-native I always have the question "what is the ****ing difference?", but I never really get the answer.
also how is this Torn related? :O
not sure what being a non-native refers to in this regard, got me curious
second, ya it should be moved, does the op have to make the request, or can moderators just do it.
Its not a bad thread, but its already been derailed by the cucuclan