Today I made a few posts and got attacked 3 times and bountied :( Also I gained 2 more enemies. Torn should make it that you be hated on because of what you believe. I don't know how you would fix this issue but their has to be a way
the issue with formuing
Started by Death_Lord28 [2101623] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 27
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Today I made a few posts and got attacked 3 times and bountied :( Also I gained 2 more enemies. Torn should make it that you be hated on because of what you believe. I don't know how you would fix this issue but their has to be a way
You also shouldnt ask for karma, copy someones guide, and act like a little shit.
Enjoy the bounties.
A shit thread like this is why I'm sure. Next
I'm going to throw another brick at you as soon as you get out of the hospital because clearly you haven't learned why you're getting the response you're getting
-
Maybe take the reaction to yourself as a learning experience on how to get attacked from posting on the forums and change your forum style.
Oh look its your 14th day playing Torn.
:)
Formuing? do you mean KARMA FARMING?. Don't be surprised if you get a lot of hate.
[image: img.memecdn.com]
i don't know about you, but i think it's best if you think twice before posting stuff on the forums.
You're new here, and it's not really your fault that you didn't know better. The forums lately have become a toxic mess, and people are attacking you out of frustration that others are getting away with posting ridiculous crap meant to generate drama.
It's called "transference", and they likely don't even realize they're guilty of it. Best advice would be to ride out the bounties and stay away from the forums for a while.
Chin up, and try to not let them drive you away from Torn. It really is a great game!
here's an idea: stop posting
And people say the forums can't police themselves! [:grin:]
You won't become well liked in the forums until you get the book in game titled "How to Influence People and Get Friends by Shitposting" by Evil Duck, illustrated (in crayon and drool) by Dudley Do-Nothing.