By penalties I mean fees that were already paid because they didnt conform to EU Regulations.
Also its not U.K., but the U.K. has to go By EU Regulations. Some of those regulations regard to censorship and access.
I guess this falls on dictatorship ears though, as staff dont even enforce their Terms of Use among other things that they put in their rules.
Also I am not trying to say anything negative about Torn and the way stuff is done. I think some of the stuff is good that happens here. But it seems to be a matter of nepotism, favoritism, and interpretations on how things are accepted and by what individuals.
I'm going to keep asking. Which specific EU Regulations are you referring to?
I'm asking for not just a "OMG, you're breaking the law, OMG" answer, but a specific answer, quoting a specific law. Preferably, with a link to that law.
I'm pretty sure you keep avoiding that answer because you know that you're making crap up. Feel free to prove me wrong.
afaik it blocks after pages are manually loaded so it should not be breaking any rules
Ive already posted the contradictions of the rules before just to have people like you say thats not how it works. So for me to post more laws I see as useless. Just look through the Torn Rules (not just the ones on the first Rule page), you should be able to see how they dont match up with things that go on in the forums.
Example would be the threads that make fun of people or cause anxiety (anxiety is in the rules.. seriously) to people like Dude, BC, Hoch.
Im not calling for stricter rules, Im just pointing out the flaws of the Rules. Which by using this site we have agreed to be confined to.
excuse me fella?
You've complained about Torn rules, yes, but your complaints don't make sense. The script isn't loading other pages. The script loads the page you click on, then hides some of that info. That isn't against the rules.
And since you won't post that law you complain is being broken, I'm just going to call you a liar. You lied about it, made it up out of thin air.
If you're just going to make crap up to complain about, perhaps I need to add you to the same list that the other shitposters are in, and hide your stuff. I'm trying to give you a chance, but if you never have anything legitimate to say and are just going to make up nonsense, then I can save time by blocking your posts and threads.
1. Ched has lawyers/a lawyer he uses as a business owner.
2. This game is a business run by directors.
3. Directors decide the values, direction and policies of a business.
4. You're not even a shareholder, why do you speak of a lack of democracy being a customer of a business? How often do you walk into Starbucks or any other business and tell their owners that they are dictators because you aren't happy about their business policies or how they run things?
5. Post the link to the law and allow Ched to run that issue by his lawyers if justified.
6. Otherwise maybe mind your own business or tune down the jerk level.
Not on this thread but on the others I have. Just to have people say the same stuff.
I just find it unequal how rules are applied to some while not all people.
And by peoples reactions already I dont feel like going through the 100 page document(s) and posting it would do much good.
1. Who, when and where specifically?
2. Where is this "apparently" 100 page document, and which sentence or sentences specifically would apply to Torn, and its rules?
You want to play law, be accountable for your accusations!
Rules require interpretation and application by those trained to make assessments of any given situation. That's why minimum sentencing laws often fail as it doesn't provide judges leeway with respect to mitigating circumstances.
I think you have seen my other thread. The one that Butters just posted NO on everything.
One link that you could vist, I think goes by the name UKlaw(something).com/org
*staff edit*
In a thread about rules, you might want to read them before posting.
[image: i.pinimg.com]Ok. Got it.ð
Need forum and chat blocker for mobile.
Yes and staff have proved they are not capable of accurate assessments.
I have personally had threads edited by staff because it didnt apply to the thread. Then when I make thread people purposely post thing unrelated to topic, but when I report that is not what thread was made for nothing happens.
This post is against the Terms of Use. See if it gets edited though.
Also I do think that is what he wanted to say. Maybe it is, not here to judge peoples sexual desires.
Instead of Blocker could just not post on things that you hate.
Blocker is better.
Hang on a minute - I didn't just post "no" on everything, I just noted the fallacy in your premise and waited for you to put forward a valid argument, which you failed to do (just as you are failing to do here).
In the world or keyboard lawyers I'm afraid to say that you are just not a very good one - perhaps you should consider finding something else to do with your time?
Everything I posted was out of Torn. I didnt write it. I didnt feel there was any need to argue when the rules were the proof.
we call these types barrack room lawyers