Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rules

Started by Jim-Gyp [1924816] on in General Discussion.

55 replies · 463 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Butters [34298]

As you are doing here you just quoted random rules and kept trying to shift your argument each time the previous accusatory statement was shown to be baseless.

In this case you have picked out a rule which is obviously targeted specifically at automated or "away from keyboard" play where the player is not manually viewing pages and tried to argue that manually loading s page and then selecting which elements to show violates that rule.

Now I'm not sure whether the problem here is that you aren't comprehending the intent of the rule or that you do not understand how the forum / chat filter works on a technical level, but regardless of where the misunderstanding lies the conclusion here is the same - your argument here is fundamentally flawed.

You should really just stop now and find something better to do with your time, as you're just making yourself look silly here.
McDallas [14757]

I have not seen that thread. If a thread already existed for what you are stating why did you start this one?

Again, I'm holding you accountable for your accusations.

1. Which laws specifically - provide a link and highlight the specific law that you believe to be broken.

2. Which individuals, when and where.

If that doesn't happen, I will put you on ignore for false accusations, and totally wasting everyone's time.
Jim-Gyp [1924816]

Again Im just pointing out how the rules are useless.

I would just like to see the rules applied equally to all people not just a select few due to favoritism.
Jim-Gyp [1924816]

No I just added more evidence to the post as the original rules werent good enough for some. So I had to got into other things that most probably didnt know existed. Many may think by your responses that it was just the red colored rule page that counts.
Jim-Gyp [1924816]

Here will be a example of how rules are enforced on this game.

I have reported this post under the rules made by Torn

Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
Promote sexually explicit material.
McDallas [14757]

You really need a life. Or a higher value distraction from whatever it is you're avoiding by wasting your time on things that "don't exist".
Viracocha [1772040]

seriously?

what level of anal retentive have you reached?

sovereignty be damned eh?

I've never met anyone in law enforcement, or the justice/legal system that would even give you the time of day with such ridiculousness.