Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Removal from Wall When Attacking

Started by Vaeovis [1868659] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Vaeovis [1868659]

I'm constantly being removed from my our faction's assaulting wall on an enemy faction whenever I attack. The issue occurs whenever I attack the opposing faction's members or any other player in Torn. I am constantly having to rejoin the wall. I am not being attacked and/or hospitalized. I'm assuming this is a bug because it is quite bizarre. Can this be looked into?



Edit: My apologies. I saw there was another thread about this issue. I've added my post to that one. Thanks.