What are your scamming tips?
Scamming Tips?
Started by Salemisaghetto [2100005] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 34
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
- SporkMonkey [2065017]
· 15 likes ·
Give me 10 million and I'll teach you my most valuable scamming strategy. - Kayla [2031661]
· 9 likes ·
Not advertising your intention to scam people on the forums would be a good step 1. - Anon [1771528]
· 1 likes ·
Give me 9mil and i'll tell you how I scammed Duke of an item worth 153mil. No lie. You were sent an Elon Musk Mask '17 from Duke with the message: heres a mask to sooth your pain kid
Mentioned in this thread
Duke [4] ×1
What are your scamming tips?
*sigh*
Maybe actually get some money in the process???? (Stupid fun and games thing run by that dude)
But, if you really want to do this. Read this.
Mentions: 7.5 million dollar giveaway!
and you're wondering why you're getting bountied?
Give me 10 million and I'll teach you my most valuable scamming strategy.
Sure, but I'm going to need 25 million for safety
Nope, that's not my this works. Sorry, you'll have to figure it out in your own.
Give me 9mil and i'll tell you how I scammed Duke of an item worth 153mil. No lie.
You were sent an Elon Musk Mask '17 from Duke with the message: heres a mask to sooth your pain kid
Mentions: Duke [4]
Give me 8 million and I'll reveal to you that I am Duke.
Wait.... ****. I screwed that one up.
I've seen the story posted somewhere. Good job on that one.
Ask kapten Klitoris no one has ever scammed better than him.
And there's KlitorisBinAbdelAziz and KimJongKlitoris
Best tip for scamming --> DON'T!
Not advertising your intention to scam people on the forums would be a good step 1.
ask potion seller how it worked out for them - non stop bounties and an ever growing enemies list cannot buy from your bazar as you disallowed them. some and most factions don't take scammers and if you scam the wrong person they will attack every faction and company you join and get you kicked out.
some big scammers have worked their way up into a faction leadership position and stole billions they never see outside the hospital is it really worth spending 10 years to build yourself up that much to spend your entire torn career from them on in hospital hell no
such a new player get the idea of scamming out your head right now
torn is really a gentleman's game - don't buy mug or mug after you trade with somebody
Hi Mr Resse, Portion_Seller is up to his lil scamming trick again. What can i do to help?
blacklist them and when ever they pop up throw a mug their way and when they med out hosp.. potion stats are pretty bad
let them waste money on meds or drain their faction armoury
If you send me 50mil, I will send you all info on how the biggest Torn scammers have made their cash over the last 9 years. After that, its up to you to emulate them.
The info is stored on a Googledocs spreadsheet - you get the link for the cash.
Ive indirectly scammed Duke for 2.5bil. Its easy when you know how and the idiot thinks he is above you. I only did it as he refused to pay me for services rendered.
Pretty simple method really.....having said that, timing helped a lot.
Usually not more than 15% unless they've gone above and beyond. Same as with servers.
Dont do it my intrepid little friend!