Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FRATION

Started by MAXREBAL1951 [2108754] on in Graveyard.

2 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
MAXREBAL1951 [2108754]

I'm looking for a fraction to join am a 24/7 player good m8t to all like to have fun playing am a oldie of 66 and home bound y I play 24/7 plz invite me been trying thks


manic [1554958]

I think you've found your fraction - 24/7.

OT, you mean 'faction'. Check out the 'faction' forums to see if there's anything in there to help you!