Ever since my dog Nixon had to get all burned up on the park Dukes been a real lonely guy. I really want that dam Chadburn to bring back dogs so I can get a new one, but he aint for shiftin. So yous know what? We gotta go ahead of that mook and speak to his boss.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Duke wants yous to tweet or instagram the Pope so that dam Chodbrun listens to me. Tell the Pope in a clever way that you want him to order Ched to bring back dogs. Yous should use the hashtag GodBringBackDogs too.
Dukes gonna give prizes to whoever shows me a real good attempt at convincin the head honcho. And if yous aint got it, heres the popes social media stuff.
I dunno if he gots other accounts. I reckon he aint allowed a facebook cause god said so. And I dunno if hes on tinder or whatever. Yous get a speshul prize if you go to the vatican with a sign too. Just try not to get shot. Them funky lookin guards aint so happy.
Yous got until friday sixfth of april to impress me.