Hi. Many of you probably know me as you have seen me spamming my ad in the Trade chat. I'm here because some of you really hate me, so for you haters, you guys win. I have enough problems irl, I don't need a game causing me more stress. So I'm going to answer some FAQs below:
Q. Are you restarting?
A. No, contrary to popular belief, I am not restarting. This game is too stressful, I'm not going to try to smooth things over on a new account.
Q. Are you really a girl?
A. I have 2 answers to that. If I was a guy, I'd be ashamed to pretend to be a girl in an online game. Also, if I was a guy, I'd have my gender in game set to "male".
Q. Is AegisAlex really as dumb as he looks?
A. No, he's a pretty nice guy, I'll miss him.
Q. What did you do with all your assets?
A. Gave most away, and being the generous person I am: You have donated $446,962,391 to the church in total
Q. How long you got left?
A. I will be locked up in about 36 hours.
Q. Did you really scam $2.2b???
A. Yes and no. My intentions were not to scam, but a couple of exchanges led me to make the donation to the church.
Q. Will you be missed?
A. In all honesty, I think maybe 2 or 3 people will miss me. That's about it
Q. Can I downvote this?
A. Quitting the game, my karma rating is of no relevance to me. Farewell.