and given the way Ireland are playing today, I was quite surprised the Torn Bookie doesn't cover the Six Nations as a matter of course ? Thirded ! :-)
Posts archived: 215 / 215 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
and given the way Ireland are playing today, I was quite surprised the Torn Bookie doesn't cover the Six Nations as a matter of course ? Thirded ! :-)
Rugby League in Australia (NRL) starts next week 8th March. Just getting in early to make sure we get all weekly games please. Also should have season betting up at this point.
Yep it was on my radar, I add every NRL game.
If you'd like a season bet I can arrange that. I never get any interest in those so I don't usually throw them up without a request.
Season bets are too hard I just usually know bets are coming when I see season in the bookie. I'm fine with just week to week. Thank you muchly.
Hey there, could you please add this weeks NRL games? :)
Tonight's game is not up and will be missed out on.
Nrl runs Thurs - Sun .
Cheers !
Covering for Hoy at the moment here I have everything I can find for NRL and Super League up through Sunday.
Would you be able to put this weeks Super League fixtures up? Thursday and Friday matches cheers.
All up!
Could you please add the following NRL bets
South Syd Rabbitohs @ St George Dragons
- Rabbitohs +9.5
- Most Tries Line Rabbitohs +1.5
Manly Sea Eagles @ Gold Coast Titans
- Under/Over 44.5 points
- To Score Three Unanswered Tries - Manly Sea Eagles Yes/No
Thank you
Dragons/Rabbitohs was yesterday, like I said in our chat.
https://www.torn.com/bookie.php#/step=view&ID=74907
https://www.torn.com/bookie.php#/step=view&ID=74908
Odds on Warriors to win the NRL?
[image: static.xx.fbcdn.net]ðNRL Round 6[image: static.xx.fbcdn.net]ð
Sth Sydney Rabbitohs @ Sydney Roosters
1st Half Rabbitohs +4.5
Rabbitohs +8.5
To Score a Try = Cody Walker
To Score a Try = Latrell Mitchell
Team 1st Try = Latrell Mitchell
Team Last Try = Latrell Mitchell
Please and thank you =D
ah, sorry. 8 hours before a game starts is not the best time to request.
I wasn't in last night.
I don't really want to add a season bet in the middle of the season.
But I can if you really want? I can throw it up before the next round.
Will the NRL State of Origin be included this year? i am unsure if it was last year. its QLD vs. NSW rep footy.
Nrl games for sat21/04 and sun 22/04 please :)
Can we get NRL Dragon v Roosters tomorrow and Storm v Warriors for Wednesday?
Also the Rugby Union games on the 27th please? :) Appreciate any H/C and over/under bets as well
ah, thank you for reminding me there was two early games this week.
I had meant to add them sooner.
and I add all Union games every week, so no need to request those.
I really am not a fan of tripling my work if no one is going to be on them though, so please do request what games you want a Handicap or O/U for. Unless of course you plan on betting on them all, then of course I'll throw them up.
Hi Hoy
Can we please have a few player performance added for the AFL game Richmond v Melbourne
Ideally i'd like to see:
https://www.bet365.com.au/?rn=18559648372&stf=1#/AC/B36/C20451812/D47/E1/F599/P^47/Q^1/I
Dustin Martin 20+ Disposal (yes/no) respectively paying 1.025 / 12.00 at time of posting
https://www.bet365.com.au/?rn=18559648372&stf=1#/AC/B36/C20451812/D47/E1/F144/P^47/Q^1/I
1st Goal = Jacob Townsend (First/Last/Anytime)
https://www.bet365.com.au/?rn=18559648372&stf=1#/AC/B36/C20451812/D47/E1/F196/P^47/Q^1/I
1st Team Goal - Jacob Townsend (First/Last)
Thanks
I need more notice, man. I'm in the US and it's already wonky enough having to time stuff for Aussie games on an English time zone.
This one was partially my fault, I will admit, as there was early games this week for AFL and I missed them. So I do apologize for missing them altogether.