Bring Back Dogs
Started by Duke [4] NPC on in Community Events.
Posts archived: 78 / 78 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
@Pontifex
I founds a pope so he can bring you back to life in Torn.#GodBringBackDogs pic.twitter.com/KGLxubvF6N
Lou B (@BADIN0V) March 28, 2018
don't fake an entry, please, play by the rules. be fair
this would be hilarious if it were real, but I searched all over for it,
even on your profile that you neglected to hide.
my first clue was the pope saying "guy".
the pope's not gonna say "guy", guy.
I hope using The Lord Is My Shepherd Prayer - Psalm 23 will help His Holiness #GodBringBackDogs
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
@Pontifex Your Holiness A doggie is nothing if he don't have a bone
#GodBringBackDogs #WhoLetTheDogsOut #ChedburnLetTheDogsOut #WoofWoofWoofWoofWoof #ChodbrunListensToYourDogDuke https://www.torn.com/2045308
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Maybe not only dogs, we could add pets for defense and/or companionship (improve happy).
Im sad it isnt real too
did you guys really think the Pope would say #alldogsgotohell ??
[image: prnt.sc] [image: i.imgur.com]
Hot off the meme press and since I used inspect element to alter a Trump post i got around not having twitter or instagram and kept my Catholic soul nice and safe!
Use something like tinypic and copy the code it gives you once you upload the image. insert code in the box that pops up when you click "insert image"