I have an attack % of 60% I have just attacked 5 time and had five consecutive misses, recently I managed 10 consecutive misses, the chances of the former is approximately 3% the chance of missing 10 times is too small. The fact that this happens about 30% of the time means somewhere the system would appear to be cheating. what is causing this if you cannot expect something to happen in the order of probability then there is no point in having an order of probability or a%cahnce to hit. How do I legitimately adjust things in my favour?
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I have an attack % of 60% I have just attacked 5 time and had five consecutive misses, recently I managed 10 consecutive misses, the chances of the former is approximately 3% the chance of missing 10 times is too small. The fact that this happens about 30% of the time means somewhere the system would appear to be cheating. what is causing this if you cannot expect something to happen in the order of probability then there is no point in having an order of probability or a%cahnce to hit. How do I legitimately adjust things in my favour?
Train harder and quit wasting your energy.