torn
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
torn
Obviously the second F!
I'm with you on that Janet, but someone picked the first 'f' no idea where their head's at?!
I personally appreciate this thread... it totally makes me understand when someone says, "I don't give a single F!"
The OP didn't give a single F! They gave TWO Fs!
Lol! Best thread on the forums, thanks Janet!
Well, tbh, this has no content at all. Half started and poorly executed alphabets and the name of the game... Twice.
Going to grave with this one