I have find out there is a primary weapon called Skorpian. The description says: This Slovakian weapon was designed for police, but is also used by some military units. It offers single shot, 3 burst fires and fully automatic functions. It uses 9mm parabelum ammo.
Did not find any real weapon called Skorpian. I think this weapon should be called the CZ Skorpion, not sure about the type but it will be probably vz. 68 as the other versions of this SMG use different cartrige. The gun is produced by the Czech manufacturer CZUB.
I think only Slovakian SMG is GP Stribog SR9 .
edit: fixed the typo in the title, thx killin4cash :)
Use dual hammers, and we have no problems
Ed and bodyagbody use dual hammers, so I'mma use dual hammers
Google is so amazing...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SkorpionYou also did spell it correctly once, make up your mind with the C's and A's
GET OVER HERE!!!
oh wait, wrong game lol
ed uses a gold ak actually
Put this in bugs, titled misspellings. Chadbum likes to has his speling misstakes fixed.
You might even be awarded a skorpion with nice stats.. lol
Hell i noted a misspelling in the TSCB dividend message and had 2 more dividends in rather quick succession. Dunno if chaed did that. But it was nice to do good and get those 3 dividends in total within a few days.