a thought poped in my mind and want to see if it has any weight to it..
currently our energy system is 150 for donators at about 750E per day. it takes aprox 5 hours a time to fill.
does anybody like the idea of a daily regen of 750 or even 1k. every new day you are credited with a full ton of energy every 24hrs..
sure there are a lot of pros for those who can manage it well and cons for those who want to blow it all in no time.. but depends on the player
good for those who only login once or twice a day as currently I have an alarm set every 5 hours to make the most of natural regeneration.
I agree with this. Not everyone has time to log-in several times a day.
I'm talking about daily natural regen here. hotel coupons FHC could still give the 150E as they normally do cans the same. only thing it would effect is the daily 25 points refill
the points could be solved by increasing it to 50 points for 500E maybe used every 12 or 24 hours. by having a daily regen would only increase competition in game which is a good thing and fair also so not just highly active players can get the full benefits.
other things like drugs racing travel times etc will keep players online waiting so its not just a half hour play a day. sure there will need some balance needed for medical item cooldown as attacks could skyrocket the first days but hey revivers get to make more money possibly.
battle stats would go up too again increasing competition
Those who doesn't login several times a day will have to pay the price. No need for this imo.
that will always be the way. they will pay the price for not login several times.. fall behind as always. one day login will get players nowhere in this game.
even with one day energy training
This simply makes it even heavier.
I am one of those that logs in once, possibly twice a day whenever I've got the time and I disagree with this. If a player is dedicated and active enough to set alarms every 5 hours, they deserve to have that extra energy to get those extra stats.
its where you spend that energy that counts.. towards training - those that want a boost use boosters refills coupons etc those that attack spend it attacking..
new players get stats boost quickly more fun for them.. chains run quicker more fun for them. more money to be made all over the place
Not entirely sure what you're suggesting here. Are you looking for each player to get a block of 750/150E to 1,000/150E once per day? I do not agree with this, lower activity should not be optimal. That's what allows younger players to catch up to the older ones.
Also, max natural E per day is 720.
a player such as myself uses drugs which have over a 5 hour timer so I would need to login several times a day regardless so I will get the extra stats.. not the extra regen. its all about regen I'm talking about
1k energy per day base. want more? use boosters points refill etc..
drugs and boosters have a cooldown so lower activity is never going to be an issue. people fly also with timers same with races and chains
Dumb idea. This just promotes inactivity.
Ched will prob implement it, like that time he changed city finds to automatically trigger for logging in once a day regardless of activity rather than rewarding active players like in the old city find system.
:/
R- promotes inactivity