so every now and then I go onto the personals of the torn newspaper as you do (forever alone) and I know for a fact many people (men) use accounts posing as women in order to get that " sugar daddy that has a PI and loads of money). So I thought what the hell lets see if I can dig a little and sniff out the fakes from the real ladies out there just trying to be friendly. My search today has revealed 2 people using either celebrity or models or just some google image search in order to hopefully get easy money.
EDIT : if you think you have a catfish or suspect someone to be. Just give me a shout and I'll do my best to find out
number one is DonCarleon
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1874770#/?_k=27xcwxclaims to be a 23 year old female but upon searching found the images to be from a model by the name of Shay Maria who's actual age is 27
link to her
https://ikeepsit100.com/2010/12/13/wifey-of-the-week-shay-maria/
Mentions:
DonCarleon [1874770]
number two is justjai
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2081376#/?_k=s6ojw7claims to be a 22 year old female new to the game looking for that :
- General: Need me a Sugar Daddy
- Likes: I like a man with money seeking opportunity and a partner
the images used are actually of a Gaming/Cooking/Fitness â¨ï¸ Full time livestreamer on Twitch.tv by the name of chelsea
links to her are here:
https://www.instagram.com/xminks/?utm_source=ig_embed&action=profilevisithttps://www.twitch.tv/xMinks
Mentions:
justjai [2081376]
Pretty sure there's another 204 of these accouns out there, at least. XD
Let him. Its like watching reality TV.
"To catch a catfish"
This would be easier to read if you wrote proper sentences.
Anyways, there are no women on the internet. Only men, wamen, and doggos.
I edited it , I think it works now , sorry I'm not the best when it comes to proper grammar and punctuation
I know but 2 is a start and I intend to find more
I'm confused, are people on Torn actually looking for love? Who cares what their gender is?
its not a matter of what gender they are , its a matter of pretending to be someone real who isn't you . More importantly probably without their permission
Just like how I represent the real my by shooting people in the face and stealing thousands of jackets.
Perfect representation.
Also, I am exactly as swole as my profile pic implies.
Torn marriage has nothing to do with who you really are, nor does "consent" matter here. It's all about dem merits.
Cat?
Shit,Im not really steven hawking dude...you got me
so you would marry someone on here and give them loads of gifts etcc etc just because you want them merits? just so they can probably just send it all to another account that is higher level?
Tell that to collete.
Open the full size profile image, right click, search Google for image.
The first condition: Yes. Yes I would. But then again, I only marry within-faction for pure functionality, so that's never been an issue.
The second condition: That's multi-accounting. Sum1 better get fedded.
With a URL like wifey of the week it's gotta be legit for Torn!
at its the best I got , the real girls twitter and facebook were deleted by her because of issues with fans
Who the hell do you shower in random gifts for the sake of swooning?
Yes, we marry for merits. Marrying for vanity/love comes far, far later once you're undesirable and ironically have friends and money.