Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

merit resets

Started by TwoEleven [1161983] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 117 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

TwoEleven [1161983]

So, I had a professor who once told me, "There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers."

So here goes with my stupid questions. LoL.

I recieved a free merit upgrade as a Christmas present. Thanks Torn!

The free tab in the points building overrides the cost level in points. I can't remember where I was (how many times I have reset), so I have no idea A) what I am saving, and B) what they will be when I have to pay points again.

I also have the book High School is for Adults which gives a free reset.

So the questions are:

1) If I use the free reset, does the incremental increase still tick up?

2) Same question for the book. Will it increase the points cost for next reset?

3) If I use the book before the free gift reset, do I lose the free reset?

Question 1 should be easy to answer if anyone used it already and was paying attention to the points cost before the gift.

Question 2 should be easily answered by anyone who has read the book Prior to gaining the Christmas gift reset.

Question 3 Could be answered by anyone who read the book with the Christmas Gift still intact.

All of these questions could , I assume, be answered by staff!

Thanks for listening. and btw, I did spend as much time as I could handle searching for this answer before posting. It was not much time, tbh, because most threads get so off track I can't read them anymore. There may not be stupid answers, but there are millions of stupid posts.

Let the ridicule begin.
SirCastic [1357778]

Sorry I do not know any of the answers and I'm posting a question to a question(did not want to start a new thread). But can I still avail the free merit reset? I do not seem to have got in any such e mail, although I was not online in December too. How do I claim my free reset if possible.