Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat tab name bug

Started by Scootaloo [1590427] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Scootaloo [1590427]

A person I haven't chatted to in months started a chat with me today but it showed my name in the tab instead of his. His username is fine inside the chat box though. I closed the box and started one myself but now there's two boxes and only the one with my name shows any content.



[image: i.gyazo.com]

[image: i.gyazo.com]





EDIT



Dr_Phoenix attempted to replicate but no such luck, it's isolated to Vanguardian and I's chat box
Scootaloo [1590427]

Tried on Chrome/Maxthon5 on Laptop (latest build for browsers, Windows 7 on HP Elitebook 8540p). Cleared cache on both.

Maxthon:

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Chrome:

[image: i.gyazo.com]



Also tried on the super secret app being tested, ZTE Blade A110 with Android 5.1, which I'm going to omit the screenshot of until it's explicitly allowed to be posted.