Hello, Loving torn so far.
Question. What time is payday from a company job?
I don't think I got paid today. Can I get a paystub? lol
you get paid around 1800 tct.
and according to your logs i see you got paid 250k, which seems to be correct?
ok, thank you ...I was unsure, also Why is there no "paystub" system
i am unsure what you mean with stub-system?
like what you get from a real life job
or a deposit slip from a bank
too hard. it's been suggested so if you want it you should have a look in the suggestions forum (or maybe the graveyard) but the general consensus on the thread that I saw was that it's just another thing to click on, another thing to implement and it's just too difficult and totally unnecessary. also, in a lot of jobs today you get your paycheck automatically wired to your account, so that's what torn is emulating.
Hello, I have not got paid yet today, Ik there are intermittent problems today but just wondering?
I didn't get paid today either.
no pay for me either. should have been paid while the DDoS was happening.
Hello?... :( payday where is it? I did not get paid today
Hello? anyone? lol I did not get paid today.. at 420k
if you give me the dates that you think you did not get paid and i will look into them tomorrow (my time, as its 2am here now).
Only today. at 1800 no pay for sure. I watch and make sure i don't have money on me......
977990809 2109942 2018-04-19 18:19:40 1 801,000 0 -801,000 /bookie.php?rfcv=2016992099
977974630 2109942 2018-04-19 17:47:29 1 301,000 381,000 80,000 /trade.php?rfcv=2016992099
as you can see, your money increased 381k to 801k, which is an increase of 420k, is that correct?
? lol I don't understand tht. But as far as an increase of money it was not from payday it was from slutting and the wheel of awesome i won money and sold some beer and missions. 99% sure it was not from payday. Im not tyryn2 be sneaky or anything you(TORN) sees everything . Today I got paid.
i am afraid that you might have the times mixed up? payments from slutting and or gambling will show as well. the post above indicates that your money on hand increased by 420k at the time when wages are paid.
Sun 18:31:20 - 22/04/18
Connected to: Server:
Php2No Pay yet...??
I also did not get paid today or receive stat increases though I did get my job points.
Also seem to be connected to Php2
Sun 19:37:21 - 22/04/18
Connected to: Server:
Php1No pay still??? :( what is happening?