Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Experience

Started by Adam-Smithereen [1869080] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 141 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
notredamefire [2059684]

please ask this in Q&A.

anything you do earns EXP. it takes time.

attacking and leaving targets that are higher level than you earns more EXP.


evanarmagast [512496]

the idea is that everything you do in game contributes to your leveling experience, but actual figures are unknown. just do everything available to you, which would also include making use of your nerve and casino tokens in addition to everything on your list, and you'll get where you're trying to go.
Enigma [2025298]

After level 15 though, leveling isn't that important honestly. Just keep playing and training, and let it happen naturally.
Kayla [2031661]

Attacking and leaving is by far the fastest way to gain level exp, but every level takes longer to get than the last. You said that your daily growth is stagnant, but levels are not growth. You're level 23, so there's nothing else you need to unlock. Don't worry about your level, work on your stats. Spend your energy in the gym, because if you but all your energy into leveling up, you'll end up as one of the leveling targets other people use to get their themselves. You don't wanna be a high level with low stats.
fREakEr [1844126]

Well, first of all I would recommend you to built up your capital to become a dependent torn citizen.

Refer to my post on this thread.

Use your energy to train, missions would be impossible to green if your stats are kissing the floor.

As you banked 2B, you will get 300M+ every 3 month out of interest.

So while reaching 1.5B, you should already be able to get into a warring faction.

Then start downing those xanax.

When there is war participate actively, I assure you, if you stick to Fair Fight and you get 1 bonus in each chain, you gonna level up by 1 level though each chain session.

---------------

Leveling up comes easy by doing crimes and training and other little things you do.

But without money and Battle States you will end up quitting.

Cheers

Mentions: help me please!

Sharlenwar [1959556]

OP: It all depends on how active you are. I play this game daily, but I don't spend too much time in the game. I play when I am able to as this is my go to game. From what I've learned, is this game is a marathon and it just takes time for certain aspects. Just focus on having fun with the game, whether that is training, racing, flying for money, trading, etc. Warring in my perspective seems geared towards people who are more active in this game. I play this game the way I do, and it keeps me occupied. I don't think I've missed a day logging in. Just be consistent.