Leave Details 10m Per
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Afterlife [1878832]
· 1 likes ·
So you put words on pictures and charge $10m for it? Hell, I can do that.
Leave Details 10m Per
examples?
Still in Training Havent really played around saved it
Send me 20mil and I'll send you artwork as good as this guys' examples ;)
So you put words on pictures and charge $10m for it? Hell, I can do that.
lmfao not hard 2 do that eithier
im just tryna sell stuff that look good
Shit, I'll undercut this guy, I'll put words on pics for 5 mil!
ignore people hating - concentrate on building up a portfolio of good images
yes, building a portfolio of pictures that "you" create . . . damn, this graphics forum is going downhill fast!
aint that what most of the so called "designers" in torn do ?
Teach meee i can do basic crappy graphics dont wont look too good
At least you know how to do shading.