15 replies · 230 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
26
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Most-liked replies
Barry_Allen[1979566]
· 4 likes · How many eggs has everyone found yet? [:sick:]
bogie[148747]Admin
· 1 likes · Duke is a successful businessman, of course he's responsible. Stable job, no kids unaccounted for, gotta be pretty responsible there.
It was a cold foggy evening when I was walking in the streets of Torn. I was looking for some stuff for the Easter competitions, so I entered a narrow alley. It led me to a small laboratory. There was a nameplate, but I didn't pay much attention to it. Amanda "Something" or whatever.
I slipped into the lab, curious about what I would find. And I found an absolute mess. Some paperwork on the floor. One or two chemistry experiments scattered. The fluids were already dried up, but a biting odor was still in the room. That was all. No sign of life anywhere.
I took a look at some papers. Something about missions. Wait. Missions? Did this Amanda woman plan to start her own missions business? Did she try to drive the Duke out of business? And did Mr Calabrese get wind of it and threw her out of town?
I took a quick look at a big fluid tank in the corner of the room. My stomach contracted and I got a dry throat. Did Duke kill her and dissolved her body with the chemicals?
As you can imagine I left the building in a haste. But I started to think about the whole case.
It's almost 2 years that Amanda got named as the next mission NPC. Ched and his devs are busy with so many aspects of the game, that she still hasn't arrived in our city of criminals. Or she has been here and we all missed it. Because Duke got rid of her while we were busy with other stuff.
TL;DR: What do you think about the case of Missing Amanda? Any theories you want to share?
(Inb4 General Discussion gets flooded with Easter Egg threads. "Where are the damn eggs?", "How many eggs has everyone found yet?" etc.)
I was reading this and instantly thought you were referring to a Sperm Doner lab, and was asking if Duke was responsible for the specimen you were given.
Are you looking for Amanda the IVF Lab Technician to lodge a complaint about how lousy the specimen doner is?
As far as I am aware the HR department that deals with consumers complaints is currently inundated with complaints about Doner Duke. They will be in touch with you in due course.