Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

So Sad

Started by Krombopulos [2056079] on in General Discussion.

50 replies · 849 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
51
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

sharkeyfive [1151690] ×1 Krombopulos [2056079] ×1 Kromb [2111933] ×1

Krombopulos [2056079]

sadly everyone I am quieting the game, I have gotten too many bounty's and can not fully enjoy the game, also I have become a person that i do not want to be, someday i may restart and then fully try to become a good person of Torn. I also want to say that for now I have bent my knee to the bounty's. this is yet another victory to the enemy's.

RickSanchezc137, Sharkeyfive, JFA, collete, lane, all of staff thank you for being my best enemies





TRUTH IS IM GOING TO BE ANOTHER RESTART
PatBenatar [420347]

You need to suck it up, I was bountied over 6 months straight by a sexual predator, nobody would help me, hell staff even protected him. 200 bounties is nothing.
  • Bounties received:773 ME
  • Bounties received:223 You
If you quit they win, it is totally up to you, I would just suck it up.
Flak [2091491]

I'll help you with your next account, Just send me your stuff.

And when you restart quote the code "NOBOUNTIESPLS" In a mail

, I absolutely won't tell Sharkey
Flak [2091491]

My predator is far from sexy

Bounties received : 2,045 in 116 days

I'll probably cry if he stops at only 6 months :p

#MarryMeAbdullah